Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Shout Out to the United States

First of all, thanks for the emails/comments of support for my quest for athletic world domination. I have noticed a whole heap of people from the US coming across to say hello from Mel's Blog so this is a shout out to y'all and a "thanks for dropping by". Oh, and thanks to ye ol faithfuls, EC, Angel, Jin, Maria and everyone else!

I figure, the more people I can get onboard, the better. Not only can I use it as motivation to keep on going, I can hopefully promote the idea that activity and exercise CAN change people's life. While I have been on and off the wagon for many years, i have commenced working solidly over the last 2 months to get my body into better shape. I am not even CLOSE to where i want/need to be in terms of fitness to achieve some of the things i have in mind in 2009, i feel like i really am beginning to see results - in mind AND body.

Thanks again to everyone. It means a lot.

And also a shout out to my life coach, J. I wouldnt have started this if it wasnt for you. You are truly a wonderful soul. x

No comments: