Thursday, January 1, 2009

Chilling Out @ Peats Ridge Music Festival

The busiest shop in town! The Mayan Coffee Tent! The lines were always large, particularly in the early hours of the day!


The days would begin for many with a coffee by the river.

The atmosphere was very relaxed - just a lot of lazing about with the music in the background.

Due to the 30 degrees celcius weather, many spent a lot of their time in the river nearby....

....including me!


But I managed to stay out of the sun as best as possible.

2 comments:

Pat said...

OMG - what FABULOUS fun! What a great way to usher in a new year! I'm sooooooo jealous! Camping in wonderful weather (yes - even the rain!), among fantastically interesting people being themselves and letting loose, and allowing yourself to have a blast too. You looked MAHVALUS in your costume and makeup, dahling! And of course, your pics are amazing as always! Oooohhh yes, I am so jealous. But you've conjured up old memories of times when I was right out there having a blast at camp grounds and music fests as well. What fun fun fun memories! Thanks Hon! Thrilled you had a great time! Thanks for sharing! Happy New Year!

kateeighty said...

I am truly humbled by your words and love the fact that I can rekindle others' wonderful memories with my photos. The sole purpose of this blog is to show others the world through my eyes.... i am so glad you appreciate it!

Happy New Year, EC, and may you continue to be inspired, as you are an inspiration to me.

x