Sunday, June 15, 2008

Report Card

Challenge: A

Excitement: A

Opportunities to Travel: AAA

Team: A

Yes, this is the report card of my new job.

Wow. Wow. Wow. This job is going to be so challenging. And what kind of job does KateOnTheNoGo love doing? CHALLENGING JOBS!

I've entered the world of blackberries, business class flights and own offices.

How do I feel about it? Overwhelmed but so ready to take on the challenge.

I look at my new business cards, at my new title, and I smile to myself. How did I land this job? What did I do to get such an amazing opportunity?

Then there are the obvious questions - how will I stop this job from consuming my entire life? How am I going to develop the tools in order to deal with the stressful times (its all roses and candles at the moment!).

I guess these are things which I am going to have to learn, as time goes on.

First Destination: Melbourne, Australia.
Hotel: The Westin Hotel - http://www.westin.com.au/melbourne/index.html
Purpose: Meet and Greet.

Stay tuned. I may have some opportunities to photograph, but only limited.

Will keep you posted of course!

K

2 comments:

Pat said...

That Westin is stunning! We send a lot of business to our local Westin, and as a result we are all pretty much on a first name basis with the sales and events staff and they often treat us Assistants to fabulous lunches and other treats, including limo pick up and drop off! I'd say the Westin truly does understand customer service. Be sure to keep us posted as you can Kate - will be looking forward to it! You are finally in your element, my friend! Enjoy!

LOL - wv is getting to be a bit eerie lately, eh? Today's: sovip!

Pat said...

And of course it goes without saying that should your travels ever, for whatever reason, send you to the USA (especially Colorado), I'd be truly tickled to hear from you!