Monday, June 9, 2008



It was the final day of freedom (ie. unemployment) and what do i do?

10am - Coffee with M @Bondi Junction.

12.15pm - Coffee with Sylvia @ Cremorne.

2.15pm - Coffee with Leah @ Double Bay.

Coffee. Coffee. Coffee. Coffee. Coffee. Coffee. Coffee. Coffee. Coffee. Coffee.

I cannot drink anymore coffee. In fact, when I am wide awake at 4am tomorrow morning on my first day at work because today I drunk too much coffee, all I am going to think about is the fact that I shouldnt have drunk too much coffee.

Ugh.

1 comment:

Overboard said...

I never buy coffee unless it's a $1.20 job with free refills, like what we got in Mexico. I just can't condone spending so much on coffees in coffee shops. People waste hundreds of dollars a year popping into Starfucks en route to work when they could just as easily have a really good quality coffee at home.
Nope. If a friends says to me, 'Let's go for a coffee', I say, 'No thanks, but I'm up for a glass of wine somewhere'.

Did you know that for every $4-$5 spent on a coffee, only 2 cents makes it's way back to the grower.

There's a movie out on it - haven't seen it yet - documentary-type flick.
Black Gold, I think it's called.