Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pain is Gain

I woke up this morning feeling sore from yesterday's efforts and I cringe at the thought that if 25km if going to kill me, what is 145km going to do to me? The good news is that I still have three months to get it right. Also yesterday involved a series of rather large climbs (which is why 25km actually felt like 145km this morning!!!).

Its funny how it screws with your mind, the fact that you can easily do 20km around a relatively flat circuit in 30 mins, yet go out for nearly an hour and a half up and down the big hills of Sydney and only get 20km done.

Now, its off to fix my running - i have three months to get running, cycling AND swimming perfected to a fine art, ready for the BRW Triathlon.

You guys KNOW how much I love this stuff!

No comments: