Saturday, December 20, 2008

On To Happier News!

While I feel terrible for trying to move the news away from Dad, I am compelled to lift the tone of this blog up a little to tell you that i have purchased my flights to LA to fly out on the 10th July 2009. The plan is to then fly on to New York, then onto the Carnival Cruise down to the Carribean and then off to Atlantic City after coming back into New York. It will then be back to LA for a bit of Disneyland and then home. A whole 2 and a half weeks of fun, fun, fun.

New York has always been a dream of mine. 2009 is going to be all about fulfilling life long dreams.

Does anyone else have a life long dream they are going to achieve this year?

1 comment:

Pat said...

I have so many dreams, and I've been fortunate enough to have lived and realized many of them. Not certain about specifics for 2009.

New York sounds divine! I've always thought I'd like to visit New York. It's one of the few big cities I've ever had a desire to see. Have a fantabulous time!

LOL - wv is "entur"!