Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cheeky Kate

I thought that I would get away with posting Madea without too much fanfare, but it appears that Ms. Eternally Curious knew exactly what that you tube clip was and what it meant. I give her unequivocal permission to post it on her website. However, once she did so, I realised that I was not going to get away with just sneaking it onto the page and leaving it there to disappear into the blogger eather as time passes.

Yes, I am trying to work out who in my life is a leaf, a branch or a root. Sometimes there are people in your life who are capable of being roots, but come into your life as branches - unstable, and easily broken once pressure is put on them.

Time to do some gardening, I think!

1 comment:

AngelConradie said...

that'll take some thinking... i think it changes depending on the situation.