Sunday, January 27, 2008

Australia Day At The Zoo - Sydney

Chimpanzee


Chimpanzee



Cute Little Koala

Big Bottomed Zebras

Koala Eating Eucalyptus


The Emu and I


Baby Wallaby

Mum and Dad Wallaby

Sleepy Gorrilla


The Lion sleeps tonight...


Upside Down Snow Leopard


Creepy Spider!


Huge Paw of a Komodo Dragon


Giraffe and the Sydney Skyline


Two turles doing... naughty stuff


Does my backside look big in this?


Sleeping


Yum.... I see lunch.

Awwwwwww...

My tribute to Steve Irwin!


5 comments:

Pat said...

I love the upside down snow leopard shot! Actually, I love all your photos (you know that) - but that shot is priceless!

AngelConradie said...

what an incredible set of pictures!!! i love the zebras and the giraffe with the skyline! wonderful!

mi said...

i love love the giraffe with the skyline picture :)

AngelConradie said...

and i love the lion and the koala

AngelConradie said...

and the snow leopard... awesome!